Standard Merino STRIPE (size 0-2)
***PRE-ORDER NOW SHIPPING ON 10th OCTOBER*** More pictures to come.
Handmade in New Zealand, our award winning Standard merino SnugBags are lush and cloudlike soft to snuggle your little one into.
A super soft layer of pure New Zealand merino sits against your child's skin ensuring their temperature is effortlessly regulated while they sleep. Keeping your little one comfortable and snug and improving sleep throughout the seasons.
- 2 tog spring, summer and autumn weight
- Designed for nights from spring to autumn
- Ideal for day sleeps year round
- Cozy 2-layer system
- Pure New Zealand merino jersey lining
- Unique 'SnugBlend' merino & organic cotton outer
- Nursery temperatures from 18° - 27°C (65° - 80°F)
- Made in New Zealand
- Free (international) shipping
Scroll down for more detailed product information & happy customer reviews.
Our award winning standard merino sleeping bag is designed for the milder, mid-season, months of the year and as is the perfect solution for day time sleeps all year round and nights from spring through to autumn.
Our standard merino sleep sack is luxuriously soft and is a very popular option as a 'back-up' bag. This sleeping bag combined with any of our winter bags, provides the perfect solution to keep bubs warm and snug all year round.
A closer look at our layers:
- Layer 1 - Each of our Standard Merino bags has a luxuriously soft New Zealand merino lining. It provides warmth, insulation, breathability & moisture wicking properties. It's cozy feel creates a comfortable sleep environment for your little one, keeping your child warm, safe and snug all through the night.
- Layer 2 - The outer layer of our Standard sleep sack is made with our new SnugBlend Merino which is a buttery soft new fabric specially knitted for us. It features a layer of snuggly warm merino wool on the inside and GOTS certified organic cotton on the outside, cleverly knitted together as one fabric.
Compliant with the Australian/New Zealand Children's Nightwear Standard AS/NZA 1249:2014.
ONE ORDER = ONE CHILDREN'S CARE PRODUCT
Snuggle up and feel the love! Your order funds one ecostore children's care product for New Zealand babies and mums in hardship through the amazing charity 'Mummys in Need'. Read more about how we give here.
- Tog rating 2.0
- Available in size NB - 2yrs and 2-4 yrs.
- Use in nursery temperatures from 18° - 27°C (65° - 80°F)
- Generous lengths to make sure your child doesn't outgrow his bag.
- A handy travel slot for pram allowing the easy transfer of a sleeping baby
- Unique diagonal zip design (no shoulder domes to wriggle out of)
- Domes under arms to adjust fit for smaller babies
- Eco-friendly dyes and free of added chemicals – perfectly safe for your baby or toddler
- Exclusive New Zealand made patented design (Registered NZ Design)
- Please check our handy clothing layering chart, to help you to dress your little one under your SNUGBAGS™ sleeping bag.
- Machine washable on cold wash, delicate cycle with wool wash approved liquid only. Full washing instructions here.
SnugBags™ unique, patented diagonal zip design is the first sleeping bag to combine the best features of a front zip and a side zip sleeping bag. The diagonal zip starts at the front, and zips across the body, down the side, and along the bottom of the sleeping bag.
No shoulder domes means your little one can’t wriggle out of their sleep sack and the seat belt slot is perfect for transferring a snuggly, sleeping baby from the pram or cot and back again. Because our Snugbags™ sleep sack opens flat, nappy changing is easy as can be!