Standard Merino BLOOM DROP (size 2-4 yrs)
SNUGBAGS™ merino sleeping bags are gold award winning, lush, and cloud-like soft to snuggle your little one into.
Our Standard weight merino sleeping bags are designed to be used in any season for day sleeps, and from spring through autumn for nighttime. The unique properties of New Zealand Merino keeping your little one at the perfect temperature so your baby won't overheat or wake up cold.
Each of our Standard Merino sleeping sacks is handmade in New Zealand and has a super soft layer of pure New Zealand Merino that sits against your child’s skin ensuring their temperature is effortlessly regulated while they sleep. Keeping your little one comfortable all night long and improving sleep all year round.
The outer layer of our Standard sleep sack is made from French Terry Organic Cotton – soft and breathable for your babies comfort, yet durable enough to withstand the rigors of use.
Our standard Merino sleeping bag keeps your little one snug all year round in nursery temperatures ranging from 18° - 27°C (65° - 80°F) and are similar to using a sheet and one blanket. Please check our handy clothing layering chart
Handmade in New Zealand to the highest quality and safety standards our sleeping bags ensure safer sleep for baby and peace of mind for you. All our sleeping bags meet New Zealand Children's Sleepwear Safety Regulations.
- Exclusive New Zealand made patented design (Registered NZ Design)
- Tog rating 0.5 - 2.
- Available in two generous sizes; Inside measurements are approx: NB-2 (89cm) and 2-4 (109cm)..
- Pure silky soft NZ merino inner and strong organic 'French Terry' cotton outer.
- A handy travel slot for use with 5-point harness in pram allowing the easy transfer of a sleeping baby
- Unique diagonal zip design
- No shoulder domes to wriggle out of
- Domes under arms to adjust fit.
- Machine washable.
- Eco-friendly and free of toxins – perfectly safe for your baby or toddler
SNUGBAGS™ unique, patented diagonal zip design is the first sleeping bag to combine the best features of a front zip and a side zip sleeping bag. The diagonal zip starts at the front, and zips across the body, down the side, and along the bottom of the sleeping bag.
No shoulder domes means your little one can’t wriggle out of their sleep sack and the seat belt slot is perfect for transferring a snuggly, sleeping baby from the pram or cot to the car and back again. Because the SNUGBAGS™ sleep sack opens flat, nappy changing is easy as can be!