Winter Duvet Deluxe Merino Baby (0-2yrs)
Here at SNUGBAGS we have further developed the unique three layer design of the Winter Duvet Merino Sleeping Bag by adding extra warmth with pure brushed New Zealand Merino fleece.
This award winning design has three layers of premium, ethical, sustainable and natural products – something we talk about all the time because when it comes to babies sleep this is hugely important!
A closer look at our layers:
Layer 1 - Each of our Winter Duvet Deluxe bags has a luxuriously warm & dense brushed merino FLEECE inner. It provides ultra-warmth, superior insulation, greater breathability & moisture wicking properties. It's cosy 'cushion' feel creates an extremely comfortable sleep environment for your little one, keeping your child warm, safe and snug all through the night.
Layer 2 - In addition to our 100% natural Merino fleece lining we have a middle layer of plush bamboo/cotton wadding for extra warmth.
Layer 3 - our outer layer is a soft Organic cotton.
Our winter duvet deluxe sleeping bag is designed for the coldest months of the year and as a guideline would be similar to wearing one sheet and a thick wool duvet.
Our winter duvet deluxe merino sleeping bag is the warmest sleeping bag available whilst still being very soft and comfortable for your little one to sleep in.
Handmade in New Zealand to the highest quality and safety standards our sleeping bags ensure safer sleep for baby and peace of mind for you. All our sleeping bags meet New Zealand Children's Sleepwear Safety Regulations.
- Tog rating 3.5.
- Available in two sizes; NB - 2yrs and 2 - 4 yrs.
- Generous lengths to make sure your child doesn't outgrow his bag. NB-2 is 90cm and 2-4 is 110cm.
- Pure luxuriously warm New Zealand merino fleece inner, a plush bamboo/cotton duvet wadding for extra warmth and soft Organic cotton outer.
- A handy seat belt slot for easy transport between cot, car seat and pram.
- Full zip to ensure easy nappy changes and dressing.
- Domes under arms to adjust size for very small babies.
- Machine washable.
- Eco-friendly & safe for your baby - all fabric dyes are certified Organic (GOTS certified) and are free from formaldehyde, solvents and other harsh chemicals.
- We believe Nature is better than plastic. Our brushed merino fleece is 100% NATURAL, breathable and safe - it is made in New Zealand and it is guaranteed free from polyester.
No shoulder domes means your little one can’t wriggle out of their sleep sack and the seat belt slot is perfect for transferring a snuggly, sleeping baby from the pram or cot to the car and back again. Because the SNUGBAGS™ sleep sack opens flat, nappy changing is easy as can be!
We love gorgeous colours and prints on our SNUGBAGS™, but we do not like using chemicals. All our fabric dyes are organic GOTS certified and free from formaldehyde, solvents and harsh chemicals. All of our “prints” are actually woven into our fabrics, using unbleached and undyed cotton.
Our fabrics are 100% natural and untreated and it's natural for the merino fleece lining to pill and shed slightly. As with all merino fleece fabrics this a normal part of wear and tear. We could have treated the fabric with chemicals to reduce shedding and pilling but it would loose it's softness. We recommend machine washing the sleeping bag before use. Fibres will settle afer 2-3 washes.