SNUGPOD Zip Up Swaddle Transition
Transitioning from the secure feeling of being swaddled to sleeping with arms free can be very challenging for some babies… not to mention their parents! But we have developed an easy way to transition your baby whilst preserving your familiar sleep routine.
Our SNUGPOD™ TRANSTION helps your baby to gradually adjust to sleeping un-swaddled. Simply unzip one arm, wait a few nights for your baby to adjust to the feeling of sleeping with one arm out and then unzip the other arm. Your baby is now succesfully transitioned!
Ideal for 3-6 month old babies, the SNUGPOD™ TRANSITION creates a cozy womb-like feeling and helps make baby feel secure whilst transitioning to arms free.
Simple and easy to use, just zip baby into pod for a secure, comfortable fit whilst the mini zips in the armholes allow you to help your baby transition to arms free.
Made from a gorgeously soft merino/cotton blend that has amazing thermo-regulating properties and is extremely comfortable to wear. No scratch, no itch and perfect for delicate and sensitive skin. It wicks away moisture to make sure your little one stays warm and dry all night. Even in the early hours when the temperature drops.
The International Hip Dysplasia Institute (IHDI) in USA acknowledges the SNUGPOD as a "hip-healthy" product. "There is plenty of room for the baby to kick and move the hips", according to Dr. Price MD, FAAP, Director of IHDI.
Handmade in New Zealand to the highest quality and safety standards our sleeping bags ensure safer sleep for baby and peace of mind for you.
All our garments meet New Zealand Children's Sleepwear Safety Regulations.
- Super-soft Merino/Cotton blend
- Insulating (helps regulate body temperature)
- Breathable and wicks away moisture
- Extremely soft fabric perfect for delicate and sensitive skin
- Mini zips in armholes to allow you to help baby transition to arms free
- Two way zip for easy nappy change ensuring your baby stays swaddled
- A secure and safe swaddle every time
- Snug fitting design with comfortable stretch designed to fit over winter clothes
- Baby has freedom to move mimicking womb like feeling
- Room for healthy hip development - 'Hip-Healthy' acknowledged by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- Easy to use and baby stays securely swaddled when feeding/picking up/putting down
- Naturally fire resistant
- Size 3-6 months (5 - 8.5 kg)
- Generous fit - approx 70cm long
- Made in NZ