STANDARD Sleeping Bag with Feet STRIPE
Handmade in New Zealand, our award winning FeetBags™ are a very popular 'step up' from our original SnugBags. We have added silky soft velour cuffs to suit those little people that are always wriggling or don't like the feeling of having their feet enclosed.
Our snuggly standard weight FeetBags feature luxurious merino terry to keep your little one cozy and snug throughout the night.
- 2 tog autumn/winter/spring weight
- Specially designed for use in the colder months
- Unique 'SnugBlend' merino terry & organic cotton outer
- GOTS certified organic cotton inner
- GOTS certified organic cotton & bamboo velour cuffs
- Nursery temperatures from 18° - 25°C (62° - 72°F)
- Made in New Zealand
- Free (international) shipping
Scroll down for more detailed product information & happy customer reviews.
The unique design of our FeetBags makes for an ideal transition from a traditional sleeping bag to a sleep suit. Adding cuffs allows for little ones to sleep with their feet either inside the sleeping bag at night or the bag can be pulled up and used with little feet out to allow more freedom of movement.
Our exclusive design includes a innovative dome system to shorten the bag for smaller children preventing having to purchase multiple sizes.
This beautifully warm and soft Standard weight has:
- Layer 1 - a super soft GOTS certified organic cotton lining against babies skin.
- Layer 2 - The outer layer of our Standard sleep sack is made with our new SnugBlend Merino which is a buttery soft new fabric specially knitted for us. It features a layer of snuggly warm terry merino wool on the inside and GOTS certified organic cotton on the outside, cleverly knitted together as one fabric. It's cozy feel creates a comfortable sleep environment for your little one, keeping your child warm, safe and snug all through the night.
- Feet Cuffs - silky soft GOTS certified organic cotton and bamboo velour
Compliant with the Australian/New Zealand Children's Nightwear Standard AS/NZA 1249:2014.
ONE ORDER = ONE CHILDREN'S CARE PRODUCT
Snuggle up and feel the love! Your order funds one ecostore children's care product for New Zealand babies and mums in hardship through the amazing charity 'Mummys in Need'. Read more about how we give here.
- Tog rating 2
- Perfect for use in summer, spring, autumn and winter
- Suitable for room temperatures between 18 and 25 C.
- Unique 2 in 1 product - allowing your little one to snuggle up into the sleeping bag at night and or use the feet holes for little feet that get hot or to allow more freedom of movement.
- Exclusive design with innovative dome system to shorten the bag for smaller children preventing having to purchase multiple sizes.
- Available in 2 sizes - age 3m-3 yrs and age 2-5 yrs
- Long zipper that opens from bottom to top for easy nappy changes.
- Full zip protector - to protect little ones skin and extra comfort
- Machine washable. For full washing instructions click here.
- Proprietary Design exclusive to SNUGBAGS - Registered NZ Design by IPONZ.
- Ethically made in New Zealand
- Please note that our FeetBags are designed for sleeping only, (excessive) walking around the house whilst wearing them will rub and damage the beautiful fabrics.