All Seasons Merino GREY (0-2yrs)
Handmade in New Zealand, our multi- award winning All Seasons merino SnugBags are lush and cloudlike soft to snuggle your little one into.
These double layer sleep sacks have a inner of pure New Zealand merino that sits against your child's skin and an outer of our unique Snug-Blend merino (merino + organic cotton blend) to keep your little one comfortable and snug and improving sleep throughout the seasons.
- 2 tog all seasons weight
- Designed for nights from spring to autumn and mild winters
- Ideal for day sleeps year round
- Cozy 2-layer system
- Pure New Zealand merino lining ensuring babies temperature is effortlessly regulated while they sleep
- Unique Snug-Blend merino + organic cotton outer
- Nursery temperatures from 18° - 27°C (65° - 80°F)
- Made in New Zealand
Scroll down for more detailed product information & happy customer reviews.
Our multi-award winning All Seasons merino sleeping bag is the perfect weight for all year round use and the 100% natural fibers allow the skin to breathe and regulates body temperature year-round, so little ones won't overheat or wake up cold.
Our All Season merino sleep sack is luxuriously soft and is a very popular option as a 'back-up' bag or a day sleep bag and this sleeping bag combined with any of our heavier winter bags, provides the perfect solution to keep bubs warm and snug all year round.
A closer look at our layers:
- Layer 1 - Each of our All Seasons Merino bags has a luxuriously soft New Zealand merino lining. It provides warmth, insulation, breathability & moisture wicking properties. It's cozy feel creates a comfortable sleep environment for your little one, keeping your child warm, safe and snug all through the night.
- Layer 2 - The outer layer of our All Seasons sleep sack is made with our new Snug-Blend Merino which is a buttery soft new fabric specially knitted for us. It features a layer of snuggly warm merino wool on the inside and GOTS certified organic cotton on the outside, cleverly knitted together as one fabric.
SnugBags™ unique, patented diagonal zip design is the first sleeping bag to combine the best features of a front zip and a side zip sleeping bag. The diagonal zip starts at the front, and zips across the body, down the side, and along the bottom of the sleeping bag.
No shoulder domes means your little one can’t wriggle out of their sleep sack and the seat belt slot is perfect for transferring a snuggly, sleeping baby from the pram or cot and back again. Because our Snugbags™ sleep sack opens flat, nappy changing is easy as can be!
Compliant with the Australian/New Zealand Children's Nightwear Standard AS/NZA 1249:2014.
ONE ORDER = ONE CHILDREN'S CARE PRODUCT
Snuggle up and feel the love! Your order funds one ecostore children's care product for New Zealand babies and mums in hardship through the amazing charity 'Nurturing Families'. Read more about how we give here.
- Tog rating 2.0
- Available in size NB - 2yrs and 2-4 yrs.
- Use in nursery temperatures from 18° - 27°C (65° - 80°F)
- Generous lengths to make sure your child doesn't outgrow their bag.
- A handy travel slot for pram allowing the easy transfer of a sleeping baby
- Unique diagonal zip design (no shoulder domes to wriggle out of)
- Domes under arms to adjust fit for smaller babies
- Eco-friendly dyes and free of added chemicals – perfectly safe for your baby or toddler
- Exclusive New Zealand made patented design (Registered NZ Design)
- Please check our handy clothing layering chart, to help you to dress your little one under your SNUGBAGS™ sleeping bag.
- Machine washable on cold wash, delicate cycle with wool wash approved liquid only. Full washing instructions here.