SUMMER Sleeping Bag with Feet
Handmade in New Zealand, our award winning FeetBags™ are a very popular 'step up' from our original SnugBags. We have added silky soft velour cuffs to suit those little people that are always wriggling or don't like the feeling of having their feet enclosed.
- Our light and comfortable summer weight FeetBags feature a double layer of super-soft certified organic cotton to keep your little one cool and comfortable in the warmer months.
- 1.0 tog summer weight
- Designed for use in the warmer months
- 2 layer system
- GOTS certified organic cotton inner and outer
- Nursery temperatures from 22° - 30°C (71° - 86°F)
- Made in New Zealand
- Free (international) shipping
Scroll down for more detailed product information & happy customer reviews.
The unique design of our FeetBags makes for an ideal transition from a traditional sleeping bag to a sleep suit. Adding cuffs allows for little ones to sleep with their feet either inside the sleeping bag at night or the bag can be pulled up and used with little feet out to allow more freedom of movement.
Our exclusive design includes a innovative dome system to shorten the bag for smaller children preventing having to purchase multiple sizes.
Our organic cotton FeetBag features two layers of lightweight, super-soft certified organic cotton jersey fabric. It is 100% natural and GOTS-certified organic, grown pesticide-free and manufactured without the use of harmful chemicals.
The fabric is luxuriously soft and stretchy, creating the perfect sleep environment for your little one. The extra-wide zip protector runs all along the back of the zip making our sleeping bag the only one on the market suitable to wear with only a nappy.
Layer 1 - GOTS certified organic cotton lining
Layer 2 - GOTS certified organic cotton outer
Our organic cotton baby and toddler FeetBag™ is specially designed for hot summer days and nights and will keep your little one cool and comfortable in room temperatures between 23° and 30°C.
Compliant with the Australian/New Zealand Children's Nightwear Standard AS/NZA 1249:2014.
ONE ORDER = ONE CHILDREN'S CARE PRODUCT
Snuggle up and feel the love! Your order funds one ecostore children's care product for New Zealand babies and mums in hardship through the amazing charity 'Mummys in Need'. Read more about how we give here.
- Tog rating 1 tog
- Perfect for use in summer
- Suitable for room temperatures between 23° and 30°C
- Unique 2 in 1 product - allowing your little one to snuggle up into the sleeping bag at night and or use the feet holes for little feet that get hot or to allow more freedom of movement.
- Exclusive design with innovative dome system to shorten the bag for smaller children preventing having to purchase multiple sizes.
- Available in 2 sizes - age 3m-3 yrs and age 2-5 yrs
- Long zipper that opens from bottom to top for easy nappy changes.
- Full zip protector - to protect little ones skin and extra comfort
- Machine washable. For full washing instructions click here.
- Proprietary Design exclusive to SNUGBAGS - Registered NZ Design by IPONZ.
- Ethically made in New Zealand
- Please note that our FeetBags are designed for sleeping only, (excessive) walking around the house whilst wearing them will rub and damage the beautiful fabrics.