Summer Sleeping Bag GREY MARL size 0-2 yrs & 2-4 yrs
Our internationalAward-winning Organic Cotton Summer sleeping bag is designed for the warmest months of the year and as a guideline would be similar to wearing one super light and breathable summer blanket.
Our organic cotton baby sleeping bag features two layers of lightweight, super-soft organic cotton jersey fabric. It is 100% natural and GOTS-certified organic, grown pesticide-free and manufactured without the use of harmful chemicals.
Our organic cotton baby and toddler sleep bag is specially designed for hot summer days and nights and will keep your little one cool and comfortable in room temperatures between 23° and 30°C.
The fabric is luxuriously soft and stretchy, creating the perfect sleep environment for your little one. The extra-wide zip protector runs all along the back of the zip making our sleeping bag the only one on the market suitable to wear with only a nappy.
With clothing alterations this sleeping bag can be safely used in room temperatures between 23 - 30 degrees C. Click here for clothing layering information.
Designed and ethically hand-made in New Zealand to the highest quality and New Zealand safety standards.
Achieves New Zealand Children's Sleepwear Safety Regulations
- Tog rating 0.5 - 1 Tog
- Available in two sizes; NB - 2yrs and 2 - 4 yrs.
- Generous lengths to make sure your child doesn't outgrow his bag.
- Inside measurements are approx: NB-2 (89cm) and 2-4 (109cm).. Click here for a clothing guide.
- A handy travel slot for easy use with 5-point harness in pram.
- Full zip to ensure easy nappy changes and dressing.
- Domes under arms to adjust size for small babies.
- Machine washable.
- Eco-friendly & safe for your baby - all fabric dyes are certified Organic (by Global Organic Textile Standards) and are free from formaldehyde and solvents and other harsh chemicals.
- Proprietary Design exclusive to SNUGBAGS - Registered NZ Design.