SNUGGLE-UP Swaddle Merino Winter
After a few lightbulb moments and some lovely customer feedback we decided to re-design and improve our original SnugPod and are now ever so proud to introduce our new and innovative Snuggle-Up™ swaddle.
In the newborn stage babies love sleeping with their arms bend at the elbow, and after a few weeks they might prefer to sleep with their arms across their heart or one arm up and one down.
We have designed the perfect swaddle that 'moves' with your baby and accommodates all stages of your little one - allowing freedom of movement whilst minimizing the startle reflex and keeping her securely swaddled.
Your baby can have her arms up, down or folded across her chest, and can change position during her sleep, just like she used to inside your tummy.
Our unique Snuggle-UP™ swaddle has been designed with extensive input from pediatricians, chiropractors and osteopaths. They all agree that allowing babies to have their arms in a position that is comfortable for them (opposed to fixed either up or down all night) is a far superior solution for optimal physical development.
The Snuggle-UP™ swaddle is the first swaddle pod worldwide that allows freedom of movement from arms up, down or across the chest. So keep your little one snug as a bug in a Snuggle-UP swaddle today!
For our Winter Pod we have used a unique, thick & warm Merino Wool fabric (325gsm) that has amazing thermo-regulating properties and is extremely comfortable to wear. No scratch, no itch and perfect for delicate and sensitive skin. It wicks away moisture to make sure your little one stays warm and dry all night. Even in the early hours when the temperature drops.
Attached to the back is our signature ‘SNUG-SPOT™’ – a unique panel of 100% pure brushed merino fleece, designed for extra comfort and warmth and to help keep your baby’s core at the right temperature all night long.
Handmade in New Zealand to the highest quality and safety standards our sleeping bags ensure safer sleep for baby and peace of mind for you.
All our garments meet New Zealand Children's Sleepwear Safety Regulations.
- Thick & warm pure merino wool fabric (325gsm)
- Unique Snug-Spot of pure brushed merino fleece
- Insulating (helps regulate body temperature)
- Breathable and wicks away moisture
- Extremely soft fabric perfect for delicate and sensitive skin
- Two way zip for easy nappy change ensuring your baby stays swaddled
- A secure and safe swaddle every time
- Snug fitting design with comfortable stretch designed to fit over winter clothes
- Baby has freedom to move mimicking womb like feeling
- Room for healthy hip development - 'Hip-Healthy' acknowledged by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- Easy to use and baby stays securely swaddled when feeding/picking up/putting down
- Naturally fire resistant
- Newborn size 0-4 months (2,5 - 7.5 kg)
- Generous fit - 68cm long
- Discontinue use when baby starts rolling
- Made in NZ