SNUGPOD Swaddle Merino Winter
Swaddle your baby the easy way with our new international Award winning SNUGPOD™. No fuss or complicated instructions, just zip your little one into the SNUGPOD™ for an easy and comfortable swaddle. Simple, easy and the perfect swaddle every time!
Ideal for newborns, the SNUGPOD™ creates a cozy womb-like feeling and helps prevent the startle reflex that can wake baby. Simple and easy to use, just zip baby into pod for a secure, comfortable fit. Mimicking the womb, baby can move her arms and legs around as she is used to due to our unique ergonomic bell shaped design.
Pediatricians from the International Hip Dysplasia Institute (IHDI) in Florida USA recommend our SNUGPOD as a "hip-healthy" product. "There is plenty of room for the baby to kick and move the hips", according to Dr. Price MD, FAAP, Director of IHDI.
We have used a unique, warm Terry Merino that has all the amazing thermo regulating properties of Merino Wool combined with a snuggly Merino Fleece SnugSpot in the back of the garment. No scratch, no itch and perfect for delicate and sensitive skin.
Handmade in New Zealand to the highest quality and safety standards our sleeping bags ensure safer sleep for baby and peace of mind for you.
All our garments meet New Zealand Children's Sleepwear Safety Regulations.
- Thick & warm pure merino wool fabric (325gsm)
- Unique Snug-Spot of pure brushed merino fleece
- Insulating (helps regulate body temperature)
- Breathable and wicks away moisture
- Extremely soft fabric perfect for delicate and sensitive skin
- Two way zip for easy nappy change ensuring your baby stays swaddled
- A secure and safe swaddle every time
- Snug fitting design with comfortable stretch designed to fit over winter clothes
- Baby has freedom to move mimicking womb like feeling
- Room for healthy hip development - 'Hip-Healthy' acknowledged by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- Easy to use and baby stays securely swaddled when feeding/picking up/putting down
- Naturally fire resistant
- Newborn size 0-4 months (2,5 - 7.5 kg)
- Generous fit - 68cm long
- Discontinue use when baby starts rolling
- Made in NZ