Merino Arm Warmers
Our innovative Snuggle-Arms are 100% New Zealand grown Merino FLEECE with double layer sleeves for extra warmth and a single layer body. They are cleverly designed to fit over or under our SNUGBAGS™ sleeping bags. Our innovative, no domes/button design makes it super easy to put on whilst baby is already sleeping later in the evening or during the night when the temperature drops.
We only use the finest, super-thick & snuggly 280gsm New Zealand grown Merino that we have brushed into a thick & fluffyFLEECE that has amazing thermo-regulating properties and is extremely comfortable to wear. No scratch, no itch and perfect for delicate and sensitive skin. It wicks away moisture to make sure your little ones arms stay snug and warm.
Handmade in New Zealand to the highest quality and safety standards our sleeping bags ensure safer sleep for baby and peace of mind for you.
All our garments meet New Zealand Children's Sleepwear Safety Regulations.
- Warm and 100% pure brushed merino wool (FLEECE) fabric (280gsm)
- Single layer body and double layer arms
- Insulating (helps regulate body temperature)
- Breathable and wicks away moisture
- Extremely soft fabric perfect for delicate and sensitive skin
- Innovative design with comfortable stretch
- No fiddly buttons for easy layering when baby is asleep
- Fold over mittens - no more cold hands
- Naturally fire resistant
- Two sizes: 0-18monts and 18-36months
- Ethically made in New Zealand