Merino Arm Warmers
Our innovative Snuggle-Arms are made from a super-snug and warm New Zealand grown terry merino.
They are cleverly designed to fit over or under our SNUGBAGS™ sleeping bags. Our innovative, no domes/button design makes it super easy to put on whilst baby is already sleeping later in the evening or during the night when the temperature drops.
We only use the finest, super-thick & snuggly 260gsm New Zealand grown terry Merino that has amazing thermo-regulating properties and is extremely comfortable to wear. No scratch, no itch and perfect for delicate and sensitive skin. It wicks away moisture to make sure your little ones arms stay snug and warm.
The sleeves are double layered - an outer of terry merino and an inner with organic cotton for extra warmth - the body is a single layer terry merino.
Available in Charcoal
- Warm and 100% pure terry merino fabric (260gsm)
- Single layer body (terry merino fleece) and double layer arms (terry merino fleece & organic cotton lined)
- Insulating (helps regulate body temperature)
- Breathable and wicks away moisture
- Extremely soft fabric perfect for delicate and sensitive skin
- Innovative design with comfortable stretch
- No fiddly buttons for easy layering when baby is asleep
- Fold over mittens - no more cold hands
- Naturally fire resistant
- Two sizes: 0-18monts and 18-36months
- Ethically made in New Zealand
Handmade in New Zealand to the highest quality and safety standards our sleeping bags ensure safer sleep for baby and peace of mind for you.
All our garments meet New Zealand Children's Sleepwear Safety Regulations.