Winter Duvet Deluxe JUNGLE GREY (0-2yrs)
Here at SNUGBAGS we have further developed the unique three layer design of the Winter Duvet Merino Sleeping Bag by adding extra warmth with a thick layer of New Zealand Merino Terry Fleece.
This award winning design has three layers of premium, ethical, sustainable and natural products – something we talk about all the time because when it comes to babies sleep this is hugely important!
A closer look at our layers:
Layer 1 - Each of our Winter Duvet Deluxe bags has a luxuriously warm & thick merino Terry Fleece inner. It provides ultra-warmth, superior insulation, greater breathability & moisture wicking properties. It's cosy 'cushion' feel creates an extremely comfortable sleep environment for your little one, keeping your child warm, safe and snug all through the night.
Layer 2 - In addition to our 100% natural Merino fleece lining we have a middle layer of plush bamboo/cotton wadding for extra warmth.
Layer 3 - our outer layer is a soft Organic cotton.
Our winter duvet deluxe sleeping bag is designed for the coldest months of the year and as a guideline would be similar to wearing one sheet and a thick wool duvet.
Our winter duvet deluxe merino sleeping bag is the warmest sleeping bag available whilst still being very soft and comfortable for your little one to sleep in.
Handmade in New Zealand to the highest quality and safety standards our sleeping bags ensure safer sleep for baby and peace of mind for you. All our sleeping bags meet New Zealand Children's Sleepwear Safety Regulations.
- Tog rating 3/3.5
- Suitable for room temperatures between 14 and 22 degrees.
- Available in size NB - 2yrs only
- Generous lengths to make sure your child doesn't outgrow his bag. Inside measurements are approx. 89cm
- Pure luxuriously warm New Zealand merino fleece inner, a plush cotton duvet wadding for extra warmth and soft Organic cotton outer.
- A handy travel slot for easy use with 5-point harness in pram.
- Full zip to ensure easy nappy changes and dressing.
- Domes under arms to adjust size for very small babies.
- Machine washable.
- Eco-friendly & safe for your baby - all fabric dyes are certified Organic (GOTS certified) and are free from formaldehyde, solvents and other harsh chemicals.
- We believe Nature is better than plastic. Our merino fleece is 100% NATURAL, breathable and safe - it is made in New Zealand and it is guaranteed free from polyester.