SNUGPOUCH transition swaddle/sleepbag
The SnugPouch™ allows a little bit more freedom in babies arms whilst still calming the startle reflex.
Our unique patented design is ideal for babies that don’t like being swaddled or that are being transitioned from being swaddled. It is also safe for those little ones that have started rolling as the arms aren't completely restricted.
The snuggly soft bamboo velour cuffs can be folded over to keep little hands safe and snug inside the pouch and folded back when baby is ready to have more freedom.
Made from natural, breathable organic cotton our SnugPouch™ has a roomy wide sleepingbag-like bottom to support healthy hip development and a two way zipper to make nappy changes as easy as possible.
Once baby is successfully transitioned - use with hands outas a mini sleeping bag.
- super-soft organic cotton - perfect for delicate and sensitive skin
- unique arm design with gentle to eliminate startle reflex
- ergonomic design allows for baby to have arms up, arms down or arms across chest
- hip-healthy design approved by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute in USA
- Double way zip for easy nappy changes
- Newborn size 0-3 months (2,5 - 6.5 kg) AND size 3-6 months (5 - 9 kg)
- Safe to use when baby starts rolling
- Ethically made in New Zealand