SNUGGLE-UP SWADDLE merino/cotton
After a few lightbulb moments and some lovely customer feedback we decided to re-design and improve our original SnugPod and are now ever so proud to introduce our new and innovative Snuggle-Up™ swaddle
In the newborn stage babies love sleeping with their arms bend at the elbow, and after a few weeks they might prefer to sleep with their arms across their heart or one arm up and one down.
We have designed the perfect swaddle that 'moves' with your baby and accommodates all stages of your little one - allowing freedom of movement whilst minimizing the startle reflex and keeping her securely swaddled.
Your baby can have her arms bend at the elbow, down or folded across her chest, and can change position during her sleep, just like she used to inside your tummy.
Our unique Snuggle-Up™ swaddle has been designed with extensive input from pediatricians, chiropractors and osteopaths. They all agree that allowing babies to have their arms in a position that is comfortable for them (opposed to fixed either up or down all night) is a far superior solution for optimal physical development.
The Snuggle-Up™ swaddle is the first swaddle pod worldwide that allows freedom of movement from arms up, down or across the chest. So keep your little one snug as a bug in a Snuggle-Up swaddle today!
- super-soft merino and cotton mix (50/50) - perfect for delicate and sensitive skin
- snug fitting with gentle stretch for extra comfort
- ergonomic design allows for baby to have arms up, arms down or arms across chest
- hip-healthy design approved by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute in USA
- Double way zip for easy nappy changes
- Newborn size 0-3 months (2,5 - 6.5 kg)
- Generous fit - 65cm long
- Discontinue use when baby starts rolling
- Ethically made in New Zealand