WINTER DELUXE Sleeping Bag with Feet & Arms 2-5yrs
Handmade in New Zealand, our award winning FeetBags™ are a very popular 'step up' from our original SnugBags. We have added silky soft velour cuffs to suit those little people that are always wriggling or don't like the feeling of having their feet enclosed.
Our snuggly warm winter deluxe weight FeetBags have a middle layer of luxurious merino fleece keeping your little one cozy and snug throughout the night.
And.... we have added merino fleece lined sleeves and a merino fleece 'SnugSpot' for superior warmth across babies arms and chest!
- 3 tog autumn/winter/spring weight
- Specially designed for use in the colder months
- Pure merino fleece middle layer
- Pure merino fleece 'SnugSpot'
- Pure merino fleece lined sleeves
- GOTS certified organic cotton inner and outer
- GOTS certified organic cotton & bamboo velour cuffs
- Nursery temperatures from 14° - 22°C (57° - 72°F)
- Made in New Zealand
- Free (international) shipping
Scroll down for more detailed product information & happy customer reviews.
The unique design of our FeetBags makes for an ideal transition from a traditional sleeping bag to a sleep suit. Adding cuffs allows for little ones to sleep with their feet either inside the sleeping bag at night or the bag can be pulled up and used with little feet out to allow more freedom of movement.
Our exclusive design includes a innovative dome system to shorten the bag for smaller children preventing having to purchase multiple sizes.
This beautifully warm and soft Winter Duvet Deluxe weight has:
- a middle layer of luxuriously warm pure merino fleece
- SnugSpot - Attached to the inner lining, covering the area of your little ones back, is our signature SnugSpot™. This is a unique panel of brushed pure merino fleece, designed to effortlessly moderate your babies core temperature all night long.
- merino fleece lined sleeves for added warmth across the arms and chest
- a super soft GOTS certified organic cotton lining against babies skin
- a snuggly GOTS certified organic cotton outer
- silky soft GOTS certified organic cotton and bamboo velour cuffs
Compliant with the Australian/New Zealand Children's Nightwear Standard AS/NZA 1249:2014.
ONE ORDER = ONE CHILDREN'S CARE PRODUCT
Snuggle up and feel the love! Your order funds one ecostore children's care product for New Zealand babies and mums in hardship through the amazing charity 'Mummys in Need'. Read more about how we give here.
- Tog rating 2.5
- Perfect for use in Spring, Autumn and Winter
- Suitable for room temperatures between 14 and 21 C.
- Unique 2 in 1 product - allowing your little one to snuggle up into the sleeping bag at night and or use the feet holes for little feet that get hot or to allow more freedom of movement.
- Exclusive design with innovative dome system to shorten the bag for smaller children preventing having to purchase multiple sizes.
- Available in 2 sizes - age 3m-3 yrs and age 2-5 yrs
- Long zipper that opens from bottom to top for easy nappy changes.
- Full zip protector - to protect little ones skin and extra comfort
- Machine washable. For full washing instructions click here.
- Proprietary Design exclusive to SNUGBAGS - Registered NZ Design by IPONZ.
- Ethically made in New Zealand
- Please note that our FeetBags are designed for sleeping only, (excessive) walking around the house whilst wearing them will rub and damage the beautiful fabrics.